T Mobile Insurance: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
Whether you want to protect your phone for its resale value or need help replacing a broken screen or water-damaged phone, it’s important to know what your insurance policy covers. Check out this guide to understand all the ins and outs of your T-Mobile insurance policy to make sure you‘re covered!
T-Mobile cell phone insurance plans help you protect your investment for as little as $7 a month
There are times when we wish to be smart, rather than be sorry. This is the moment everyone chooses T mobile phone insurance.
What is T Mobile insurance?
T-Mobile insurance is a warranty that covers the replacement of your device in case it is damaged, lost or stolen. You can get T Mobile insurance for your phone when you buy it, or you can add it later. The coverage lasts for up to 30 days after activation.
T-Mobile offers two types of plans: Premium Device Protection and Mobile Insurance. Both plans provide protection against loss, theft, and damage to your device, but Premium Device Protection also includes support for loss or damage resulting from an accidental water submersion.
With Mobile Insurance, you must pay a deductible if you need to file a claim. With Premium Device Protection, there are no deductibles and T-Mobile will cover all costs related to repair or replacement of your device under normal use conditions up to $600 per claim (up to three claims per 12 months).
What does T-Mobile insurance cover?
When you file a claim for damage or loss, T-Mobile will send you a replacement phone as soon as possible (usually within 48 hours). The replacement phone may be new or refurbished at T-Mobile’s discretion. When available, we’ll give you the option of a loaner device while your claim is being processed.
T-Mobile insurance cover?
Hardware Service / Mechanical Breakdown
▸Keyboard Not Working
▸Replacement of phone charger, battery, SIM card, and other accessories in case of simultaneous loss or theft with the device
▸Unlimited screen protector replacement
▸McAfee® Security for T-Mobile with ID Theft Protection for up to 10 devices
- 1 T-mobile insurance number
- 2 T-Mobile insurance cost
- 3 T-Mobile insurance Content Protection
- 4 T-Mobile insurance claim
- 5 T-Mobile insurance Document for claim
- 6 T Mobile insurance number for claims
- 6.1 What is Assurant T-Mobile phone number?
- 6.2 How can I get in touch with Assurant Insurance?
- 6.3 Is T Mobile Protection 360 worth it?
- 6.4 Who needs T Mobile insurance or T-Mobile protection 360?
- 6.5 How much does it cost for T-Mobile to fix a cracked screen?
- 6.6 How long does it take to get my phone replaced once I file a claim through the t mobile protection program 360?
T-mobile insurance number
T-Mobile insurance deductible
A service fee/deductible (depending on your device tier and the kind of claim) will be deducted from your credit card, debit card, or electronic check after your claim has been submitted and authorized.
T-Mobile insurance cost
T-Mobile’s insurance costs from $17 to $25 a month, this is depending on your device type (plus applicable tax).It also provides you with unlimited access to tech support and 24/7 live support.
Overall, T-Mobile protection 360 is a great value for the money. It offers a lot of peace of mind, knowing that your device is covered in case anything happens to it.
T-Mobile insurance Benefits & Services
- Covers accidental damage, hardware service (mechanical breakdown), loss & theft.
- In-store repair services for eligible devices.
- Unlimited screen protector replacement
- JUMP!® Upgrades on EIP devices.
T-Mobile insurance Content Protection
- McAfee® Security for T-Mobile with ID Theft Protection
- Tips & support with the self-service Protection<360>® app by Assurant®
T-Mobile insurance claim
If you have a T-Mobile protection plan, making a claim is easy. You can either call customer service or go online to the T-Mobile website.
If you call customer service, they will ask you for your account information and the phone number of the phone that needs to be replaced
How to file T-Mobile insurance claim
T-Mobile Customers can submit a claim via phone at 1-866-866-6285, through the Protection360>® app by Assurant®, or online at mytmoclaim.com.
You might need to call T-Mobile to suspend service for loss or theft claims. Before filing a claim and before returning a claimed device, you could be forced to turn off the Find My/Find My iPhone feature. Do not forget to submit your claim within the time period specified in your coverage paperwork.
T-Mobile insurance Document for claim
- Payment method for service fee/deductible
- Shipping information (domestic U.S. only)
- Contact info (Have your my.t-mobile.com user ID and password handy so we can verify your identity. We may ask you for your picture ID in the claims process.)
- Make, model, IMEI and details about what happened to your damaged or lost device
- You may be required to provide additional documentation (such as a proof of loss form) to process your claim.
T Mobile insurance number for claims
What is Assurant T-Mobile phone number?
How can I get in touch with Assurant Insurance?
Video: My Experience with Assurant | T-Mobile’s Insurance Company | HiImAngel |
Is T Mobile Protection 360 worth it?
Who needs T Mobile insurance or T-Mobile protection 360?
Do you need T-Mobile protection 360? If you are a T-Mobile customer, the answer is probably yes. This protection plan covers your device against damage, loss, and theft. It also provides you with unlimited access to tech support 24/7.
The monthly cost of T-Mobile protection 360 is $17 per month per line. This may seem like a lot, but it is actually a quite reasonable price when you compare it to other cell phone protection plans.
If you are someone who is always misplacing your phone or who is constantly getting it wet, then this protection plan is definitely for you. It will give you peace of mind knowing that your device is covered in case of an accident.
So, if you are a T-Mobile customer and are looking for a comprehensive cell phone protection plan, t-mobile protection 360 is definitely worth considering.