$66.9K – $84.7K Pet Insurance Job In Omaha, NE (APPLY NOW)
Pet Insurance Market/Product Specialist Wanted
Physicians Mutual is seeking a Pet Insurance Market/product Specialist to lead the development, marketing, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of designated products or markets.
What you will do in this position:
- Coordinate strategy and all necessary steps such as market/customer research, policy development and product training.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of assigned products or markets.
- Act as a product champion in the absence of the Product Manager.
- Assist in representing the department in negotiations with brokers, carriers or other entities involved in joint or sponsored sales.
- Represents the department or division manager at company meetings or presentations.
- Assists pet insurance actuaries with rate data and experience analysis.
- Ability to think creatively about new and innovative solutions to improve pet insurance products and/or processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as retail, marketing or insurance, or equivalent level of education/experience is required.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the insurance industry is preferred, including experience in multiple lines of insurance.
- Two or more years of product development experience is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively train and manage staff from other departments or divisions.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, regulations, products and related markets.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
About Physicians Mutual:
Health care. Life. Retirement. Thanks to the Medicos Mutual family, people from all walks of life can have the financial security they deserve. That’s the idea behind Insurance for All®.
The Physicians Mutual family includes Physicians Mutual Insurance Company and Physicians Life Insurance Company. Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers reliable dental and supplemental health insurance (and now pet insurance!).
Physicians Life Insurance Company offers Medicare supplemental insurance and essential life insurance. In addition, the company offers funeral planning coverage to meet the growing needs of funeral directors and the families they serve.
Since our founding in 1902, our commitment to delivering on our promises has made us one of the nation’s leading providers of life and health insurance.
In fact, we are in the top 1% of insurance companies. We consistently receive one of the highest financial ratings in the country from independent insurance analysts such as A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings, ensuring that we will serve our policyholders and employees well into the future.
But the result we’re most proud of? We have a 95% customer satisfaction rating, which is the sign of a company that strives to live up to its vision.
Visit Physicians Mutual Career Website for more Jobs openings
$66.9K – $84.7K a year is Indeed‘s estimated salary for this role in Omaha, NE.
Thanks for having interest in The $66.9K – $84.7K Pet Insurance Job In Omaha, NE (APPLY NOW) Please help share it with your friends.